1. Check to make sure you have an up-to-date Internet Browser such as Internet Explorer or FireFox. Safari is not a good option for Moodle.
2. Be sure you have Adobe Reader
Click this link: http://tinyurl.com/2lovzg
<I>If it opens you are all set.</I>
If it does not open, click here to download Adobe Reader:
To download Adobe Reader:
On the right side you will see a yellow bar that says, "Download Adobe Reader Plus Google Toolbar"
If you do not want Google Toolbar, click to remove the X from the Free Google Toolbar box.
Click the yellow bar to begin the download. It will begin automatically.
When the dialog box appears, click "Run" each time it appears.
The length of time the download takes will depend upon the speed of your Internet connection.
Click "Install Now" when it appears.
Follow all prompts until you get to "Finished." Adobe Reader is now a program on your computer and you will be able to open PDFs (Portable Document Files) easily.
3. Be sure your computer is set to allow Pop Ups.
4. Be sure cookies are enabled.
5. Flash Player 7+ http://www.adobe.com/go/getflashplayer